Submit Abstracts- International Conference on Global Food Security
November 20, 2014
The Second International Conference on Global Food Security will take place on 11-14 October 2015. The conference aims to deliver state-of-the-art analysis, inspiring visions and innovative research methods arising from research in any of a wide range of disciplines.
Join this exciting opportunity to ensure that the best science is garnered to support the emergence of the Sustainable Development Goals. Oral and poster abstracts are now invited on the following topics and should be submitted using the online abstract submission system.
- Global and local analyses of food security and its drivers
- Enabling policies for local and global food security
- Sustainable intensification of food production systems
- Urbanization, food value chains and food security
- Managing food-feed-biofuels competition
- Technological breakthroughs to help feed 9 billion
- Land and water sparing and sharing and trade-offs in balancing competing demands for natural resources
- Reducing loss and waste
- Reducing the risks to agriculture from climate change
- Nutritional security and food assistance programs
- Gender- and generation- differentiated food security concerns
- Sustainable sourcing of food products
- Business-science cooperation to advance food security
Successfully submitted abstracts will be acknowledged with an electronic receipt including an abstract reference number, which should be quoted in all correspondence. Allow at least 2 hours for your receipt to be returned to you.
Once the paper is accepted, at least one of the authors must register for the conference and present the paper at the conference.
Abstract submission deadline: 8 May 2015